Friday, January 09, 2009

My brother is SO gonna kill me.

(sorry if I accidentally leaked any info of anybody besides my brother today, I talk on the phone until too high already :/)



Anyway, I liked today! :D

Met Jasmine and my brother at cityhall mrt (sorry I was abit late) and we had Shokudo for lunch! Its kinda marche style and I really loved the macha drink, the mango shaved ice and the cabonara! MY BROTHER TREATED ME TO LUNCH! I should totally go out with them more often hahaha


Its kinda late now so I'll blog about that another time! We talked quite alot considering its the first time we met each other in person (the rest on msn) :D

And I think I irritated my brother enough for today so I better let it rest for awhile. Oh and both of us wore the same black pair of converse shoes! Okay I should stop or I'll continue rattling on. Pictures soon! (of the food, obviously)



Once again I apologize if I went overboard ):

Won't be like that next time! Just that I've got too much info about my bro to digest and I'm a person who gets high easily and I'm high now so I don't think anybody can understand me :P

No comments: